Lifeboat and crew in Skegness, Lincolnshire, 1896.
They wear cork life-jackets, but I can’t help thinking of them as a grim-faced gang of Victorian suicide-bombers.
- the-grazes reblogged this from bananasandjellybeans
- the-grazes likes this
- bananasandjellybeans reblogged this from willigula
- victorianalexandratitanic reblogged this from willigula
- plumesbleues likes this
- kenoath-modern-vintage likes this
- moneyissues likes this
- kamilla-sefer7 likes this
- radon-t reblogged this from willigula
- radon-t likes this
- willigula posted this