Japanese Military Attaché Makoto Onodera salutes General Nikolaus von Falkenhorst at Fjell fortress, 1943.
In the background is one of the main turrets from the battleship Gneisenau, which was removed and used as a gun battery on the Norwegian island fortress.
- panzertron likes this
- cormallen reblogged this from willigula
- mushroomsandflowers likes this
- whitefoxesandcoldhands reblogged this from willigula
- smbhax likes this
- fishstickmonkey likes this
- consimworld likes this
- iprigionieridelloschermo likes this
- lordquinton reblogged this from willigula
- lordquinton likes this
- afutiledread likes this
- willigula posted this